When our case does clear the Embassy we then get to request three interview dates. I think they will tell us the next day which date we will be given and then we make plans to go again. More than likely they will request a birth parent interview but if they don't we could be heading back next weekend. Crazy! If they do request a birth parent interview we would at least be waiting a few weeks before we are cleared.
Well, hope to be posting again soon!